Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
We are IZN Limited (a company registered in England and Wales (company number 08141005), whose registered office is at Rae House, Dane Street, Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire, CM23 3BT, trading as "Wall Bed King". Our VAT number is GB138486383.
Please read these terms ("Terms") carefully. They apply to your use of our website, wallbedking.co.uk (“Website”). If you have any questions, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
The term 'Wall Bed King' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Shopping at wallbedking.co.uk is totally safe, 100% guaranteed. We understand that shopping online can feel risky and uncertain. How can you be sure that someone out there with a computer can't intercept your credit card numbers? You can be sure, because your credit card security is our highest priority. Wallbedking.co.uk servers use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an advanced encryption technology that makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you send us.